How about connecting with work from your personal phone?
Business Web Mail is the OWA service you need to process all your emails away from the office.
Business Web Mail is an application for Outlook Web Email that connects directly to your corporate Exchange Server via OWA.
You can finally manage your corporate emails effectively from your mobile device, with a user-friendly interface, even with slow or very slow Internet connections.
Moreover, Exchange Web Services (EWS) is not required on the Exchange server.
As soon as you log in to your account, notifications will be displayed when new emails arrive. Read, compose, reply, forward is easy to carry out thanks to a clear menu.
- Read, compose new, reply to and forward emails
- Find recipients from your Outlook Contacts and Exchange Address Book while you write
- Receive notifications of new emails
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Check emails on different folders
- Download and upload attachments
- Move email items between mail folders
- Select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- Respond to invitations and meeting requests
- Create, delete and rename label
- Customize settings
*** Compatible with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 ***
*** Optimized for slow Internet connections ***
*** NOT required Exchange Web Services (EWS) on the Exchange server ***
Note: Exchange 2003 as well as POP3 and IMAP accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail, are not supported
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Business Web Mail has no agreement or association with the Microsoft Corporation. This is an independent application and is no way implied as in partnership or replacement of any Office or Microsoft products.